- 1 cup of elbow macaroni
- 1 tbsp of butter
- ½ cup Sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup of Frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tbsp of Konfi Piman
- ½ cup of Goat cheese*
- Fill a large saucepan with water, and bring to a boil. Stir in the macaroni; cook until all dente. Drain well.
- Transfer macaroni back to the saucepan
- Add butter, sun dried tomatoes, frozen vegetables, cheese and Konfi Piman. Salt to taste
- Stir well to combine and serve
*Use whatever cheese you have on hand. I used goat cheese in the recipe however any cheese that easily melts would work.